Friday, August 09, 2013

Topping 100 posts

It's an arbitrary number, 100.  

Ten tens.  Only pertinent to us humans due to the count of digits we have on our hands and on our toes.  Mathematically, a base is arbitrary, and its square is just as arbitrary.  However, it seems reasonable to highlight that there are indeed over 100 relevant, hopefully helpful Linux-related posts on this blog at this point!

My posts of my notes/impressions of various Linux distros has pushed the count of posts I've made on this blog up over 100, in an otherwise unceremonious fashion, but it feels rather good to have accomplished that, and I look forward to continuing posting helpful stuff about Linux.
(The above confirms... people who abuse punctuation deserve a long sentence.)

If you have questions - anything you've "always wondered about" regarding Linux, anything perplexing, incomprehensible, or impenetrable... please don't hesitate to reach out and ask me.  Most of the posts I've written have resulted from simple questions about how to best use Linux.

Thanks for reading!
-Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment